Here is a list of interview questions that you will need to rehearse / practice and have the answers to prior to your interview. By preparing / rehearsing the questions below, you will improve your chances of doing well in the interview.
- What are the main things you learned from your studies?
- Why did you select your particular concentration / major / study?
- What type of jobs have you had?
- What were your main tasks / responsibilities / achievements?
- What skills did you acquire through your previous jobs?
Company / job:
- Why do you want this job?
- Which part of this role is least attractive to you?
- What skills / qualifications do you have that relate to the demands of the job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What skills do you think you have gained from your schooling and past work experience?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you see as being your most significant accomplishment?
- How do you adapt to new situations?
- How would you describe yourself?
Questions you can ask to the interviewer:
- The interview is a two-way process. You need to interview the company to find out if the company and the position are right for you. Prepare the questions that you want answered and ask them:
- What is the reason the position is available?
- What sort of person is the team looking for?
- What will my typical day be like?