Our client is an international market leader specialising in IT. Currently, they are seeking to employ an experienced Customer Support Agent who understands the importance of going the extra mile for customers. A great position within a young, dynamic and professional work environment.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails on behalf of client; provide accurate and appropriate information to customers.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions / issues.
- Demonstrates openness and flexibility in adapting to the needs of individual callers
- Provides customers timely and accurate information.
- Offers alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Exhibit professional and positive behavior towards the project and co-workers.
- Perform clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
- Recommend procedures and guidelines to improve productivity and the service level of the department.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- Fluency in written and spoken English with one of the following languages: Dutch / Flemish / German / Spanish / Italian / Russian / Turkish or French.
- You must be familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- You will need to be able to work both within a team as well as autonomously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound trouble shooting and problem solving abilities.
- Effective time management skills.
- A genuine passion for customer care!
What we offer:
- In return they offer a flexible and supportive work environment and genuine career development opportunities. They have their own Global Campus (learning center).
- Company values: passionate, open, straightforward and effective.
- Competitive salary package.
- On-site cafeteria.
- Events to show appreciation for their associates.
- Relocation package (flight ticket).
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, please apply now on below bottom.