Speaking Dutch? Dreaming of a job abroad? Looking for a challenge? IT support is your passion? Then stop searching; we have the job you have been waiting for! Due to the continued success and fast growth our client in Barcelona is currently looking for a technical support analyst. Our client is one of the biggest companies in the IT sector, with offices all over the world. It is a young / dynamic company, working with the newest technologies. This role is a great platform to develop your IT skills and further your career.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Provide a professional and customer focused interface between the department and customers.
- Escalate customer issues to 2nd level Service Desk Analysts or service desk management in a timely manner.
- Providing accurate product knowledge and technical support.
- Build and maintain key client relationships internally and externally.
- Maintain customer database and data entry.
- Working closely with KPI’s
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- To be considered for this role you must have previous technical support experience in an IT call centre environment.
- A genuine passion for customer care and a keen interest in IT is a must.
- Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Native Dutch and fluent in English.
- Strong ability and confidence in decision making.
- Person must adapt a flexible approach, cope well with change and be a fast-learner.
- Accuracy is of extreme importance and therefore a focus on attention to detail is required.
What we offer:
- Young, multi cultural and innovative working environment.
- Attractive salary.
- High training level in IT and customer care.
- Career path and progression.
- People focused management.
- Free Spanish classes.
If you have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and meet the above criteria, I would love to hear from you. You can express your interest in the above vacancy, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for some more information you can call on 0031 413 379 000. All calls and emails are confidential.