Do you speak Dutch / Flemish? Do you want to work abroad? Do you want to work in vibrant Dublin? Then stop searching! We have an excellent opportunity for a world class company based in the Southern part of Dublin. Our client is an established dynamic multinational company and they are currently looking for a Customer Service & Sales Assistant.
You will be the first point of contact for existing and potential customers.
Success in this role will be achieved by delivering excellent customer satisfaction and providing solutions resulting in increased sales.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Handle calls and emails from various customers.
- Utilise lowest cost mix options to satisfy customer needs and sell / offer additional products and services.
- Improve customer loyalty through smooth and seamless service.
- Build strong, ongoing relationships with customers.
- Multitasking in managing phone calls and data entry of information.
- Generating reports and updating the database.
- You will need to work efficiently and have effective time management skills to make sure the work is completed in a timely manner.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- A good command of and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Motivation and passion to achieve results.
- Having strong customer service focus with an articulate phone manner.
- Has a professional, team friendly and calm personality.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Must have MS Office, Word and Excel experience.
What we offer:
- Extremely supportive team culture.
- Fantastic staff benefits.
- Structured career progression opportunities.
- Multi-national, dynamic and stable working environment.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic business and apply now by sending your CV.