Our client is a world leading logistic organisation, based in Prague. Due to sustained growth, they currently seek the services of a 3 Front Office Agents to join their back office team.
The Front Office Agent is responsible for the first line support to internal staff. He / she provide a high standard of customer care to all clients who contact the Front Office Agent, by advising them on technical issues with their pc / software problems, logging their calls, and booking installation and repair visits with technicians if needed.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
- Help resolve software and technical questions (first line) for the customer efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor progress and close calls whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through pro-active updates and escalation where necessary.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate where appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- Candidates must be fluent in one of the following languages: Dutch / Flemish / German / Spanish / Italian / Russian / Turkish / French / Swedish / Finnish or Norwegian, as well as having a good command of the English language.
- An active interest in fault finding, diagnosing issues and finding solutions.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Word and Excel. General interest in IT.
- Outstanding punctuality, dependability and reliability.
- Must be a team player.
- Superior communication skills (written and oral).
- Previous experience of telephone based customer service is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Global company / market leader.
- Young, informal and supportive work environment.
- Full Product Training provided.
- This is an excellent organisation that will foster and develop the career of an enthusiastic candidate.
- Competitive salary / benefits and relocation assistance.
If you believe you match the criteria of this role and want to join this growing company please forward your resume to email@example.com or apply below.