|Employment type:||Permanent contract (full time position)|
|Salary:||Attractive salary + relocation package|
|Languages:||Different languages required|
Have you always dreamed of an international career? Working abroad is more challenging to you? Do you have a passion for IT? Then stop searching – the career you have been waiting for is right here!!
Our client based in Brno is a large multinational who is a world leader in IT. Because of growth and expansion they are currently recruiting a Service Desk / Helpdesk Analyst.
The service desk / helpdesk analyst will take calls / emails (tickets) from customers to ensure all enquires are resolved on a first call basis, while providing outstanding customer service and offering technical troubleshooting support.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Provide first level technical support on all products, including troubleshooting and documentation of cases.
- Properly document all customer issues in the trouble ticket system.
- Use decision making, analytical and problem solving skills to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with client management and staff.
- Meet SLA deadlines.
- Ad hoc administration, data entry and spreadsheet tasks.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- Fluency in written and spoken English with one of the following languages: Dutch / Flemish / German / Spanish / Italian / Russian / Turkish / French / Swedish / Finnish or Norwegian.
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent work experience).
- 1 – 2 years experience in help desk / technical support role.
- Knowledge / experience of JAVA or .NET technologies
- Excellent telephone and communications skills.
- Outstanding problem solving capabilities.
- Great team player.
- Client focused.
- Process driven.
- Ability to deal in a fast-pace and high pressured environment.
- Experience in a similar environment.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, international and innovative multinational.
- Continuous training (soft skills, supervisor, languages etc).
- Performance bonus, meal vouchers, team building activities.
- Relocation package and assistance provided.
- Fun work place!
If you feel you meet the criteria please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0031 413 379 000. There’s no time to lose! Apply now. We can’t wait to hear your voice. All calls and emails are confidential.