|Employment type:||Permanent contract (full time position)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Benefits package|
|Languages:||Dutch and English (French would be an extra)|
Recognised globally as one of the strongest businesses in their respective fields is also why this company is in a position of growth and seeking to employ an HR Support Administrator.
This position is a mixture of communication and administration:
The HR Support / Administrator will confidently solve HR related problems / queries / questions from internal staff by telephone and e-mail.
This position will include general HR admin functions including database management, administrative support, and help desk support.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Maintain and organise employee information.
- Administering employment & HR documentation.
- Update and maintain human resource information system.
- Respond to queries from employees and offer general assistance.
- Providing HR support and advice by telephone and e-mail.
- Liaise with internal departments in order to investigate customer queries when required.
- Participate in the various projects to update databases and improve the structure of services.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal clients together with providing excellent customer service is essential.
- Dutch native, fluent English (French is a plus).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Adaptability, ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong desire to work collaboratively and cooperatively with other members of your HR team.
- Strong computer literacy skills in the Microsoft suite.
- You will have a high level of integrity and the ability to handle sensitive matters with confidentiality.
- The ability to administer documentation as it relates to the HR function.
What we offer:
- You’ll join a workplace where fairness and flexibility are standards, not afterthoughts.
- This position will see you working within modern offices and amongst a diverse group of friendly, engaging and driven people.
- Competitive remuneration
- Commitment to individual professional development.
- An opportunity to shape your role.
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for a Dutch / Flemish job abroad (Prague), then please send your resume immediately to: email@example.com.