|Employment type:||Permanent contract (full time position)|
|Salary:||17.5K – 18.5K GBP gross per year|
|Languages:||Dutch and English|
Do you speak Dutch / Flemish / German / French / Italian or Spanish and do you want to work abroad? Do you fancy a new adventure in a great city like London? Then we have the right challenge for you!
One of our global clients is recruiting a customer service representative to work out of their state of the art office in London. In this role, you will be representing one of our clients, a major telecommunications company in the Europe. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
As a Customer Service Representative you’ll be empowered to solve problems independently and provide an exceptional customer service experience, while enjoying the support of an encouraging team and knowledgeable leaders. This is a pure customer service position with no sales. Join a supportive friendly environment where you are regarded as a valued team member.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Taking incoming calls from customers regarding questions, first level complaints, status requests and new orders.
- Responds to customer email inquiries as assigned.
- Operates the internet chat feature with customers as needed.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Establish rapport with customers.
- Work towards KPI’S and targets.
- Keep up to date on policy procedures.
- Take initiative to ensure that team objectives are met.
Your profile / job requirements / competencies:
- Fluency in English + Other Language(s) (German, Spanish, French, Italian or Dutch)
- Proficient in MS Office / Internet.
- The ability to communicate with people from all walks of life.
- An excellent vibrant telephone manner.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- A full understanding of customer service delivery.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and work ethic.
- Above average attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive and structured training.
- Excellent career growth and learning opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension plan.
- On – site cafeteria.
- Fun, young and informal working environment.
- Relocation assistance.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please apply below. For additional information please contact us on 0031 413 379 000.